News - Archive
DRPA/PATCO Boards meet on Wednesday, April 21, 2021
To adhere to CDC recommendations of avoiding large gatherings and observing social distancing, the Delaware River Port Authority (“DRPA”) and Port Authority Transit Corporation (“PATCO) Offices are closed to the public and are operating with remote working staff and reduced and staggered staff on-site to ensure the continuity of operations. Until further notice, the public is not permitted physical attendance to DRPA and PATCO Board Meetings.
Until further notice, Board Meetings will be live streamed on DRPA’s YouTube Channel.
The DRPA and PATCO Boards will meet on April 21, 2021 commencing 9:00 AM. Portions of the Meetings may be conducted in Executive Session.
Public comments for monthly board meetings. To adhere to CDC recommendations of avoiding large gatherings and observing social distancing, the public will be afforded reasonable opportunity for public comment as follows:
- Public Comment will be accepted until 9:00 AM on the date of the Board Meetings.
- The Public may submit comment via email or voicemail.
- Public Comment emails may be sent immediately to PublicComment@drpa.org or if you do not have access to email you can call in your public comment at 856-968-2488 (such phoned in comment will be recorded and transcribed).
- Public Comment must be submitted with the same information that is requested at a public meeting including the person’s name and address.
- Public Comment will be read into the record.
- Emailed or phoned-in comments deemed inappropriate will not be read into the record.
[ Return to List ]