News - Archive
PATCO Thanksgiving And Black Friday Schedule
PATCO will follow a special holiday schedule for Thanksgiving Day, November 26, and Black Friday, November 27 to accommodate Philadelphia parade-goers and holiday shoppers. The schedule is as follows:
Thursday, November 26:
- Early Morning Service from 5 to 6:30 a.m. - Trains will run every 30 minutes.
- Morning Service from 6:30 to 11:30 a.m. - Trains will run every 15 minutes.
- Day and Evening Service from 11:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. - Trains will run every 20 minutes.
Friday, November 27:
- Early Morning Service from 5 to 6 a.m. - Trains will run every 15 minutes.
- Day Service from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. - Trains will run every 10-12 minutes.
- Evening Service from 7 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. - Trains will run every 15-20 minutes.
For questions or information about PATCO call (856) 772 6900 or (215) 922 4600 or visit our website at www.ridepatco.org.
Special Schedules are posted at www.ridepatco.org. To find out when a train will arrive at your station, please call PATCO at the numbers listed above.
In addition to PATCO, the Delaware River Port Authority owns and operates the Benjamin Franklin, Walt Whitman, Commodore Barry and Betsy Ross bridges, the Philadelphia Cruise Terminal and the RiverLink Ferry.
[ Return to List ]